PETER AKINOLA FOUNDATION (PAF)
YOUTH CENTRE for INDUSTRIAL TRAINING
Advertisement for the post of Centre Coordinator:
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the post of: Centre Coordinator.
- B.Ed. (Tech.) or
- B.Tech with PGD in Education (Tech.) or
- B.Sc. Engineering with PGD in Education (Tech.) or
- HND with PGD in Education (Tech.) or
- London City & Guild Level 5 with PGD in Education (Tech.)
– Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Technical and Vocational Education Management, preferably a retired Technical Education Administrator who must have been a Principal or Vice Principal at a Technical or Vocational Institution.
Online Application must be in candidates’ own handwriting, scanned and sent along with up to date CV and relevant credentials to the Centre’s email address: email@example.com
Submission of On-Line Application closes on 7th March, 2017.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be invited for interview.